Sunday, September 20, 2009

Triumphant Return to Northwest: Dinner 9/20

Get again:
-Mexican Burger, A well done burger topped with pepperjack, tortilla chips, and salsa, it was caaaalllliiieeennnttteeee. (Not in the spicy department but in the awesome category). The tortilla added a really lovely crunch and the pepperjack proved why it's my favorite cheese. Bravo Northwest, I'm a believer.
-XTreme Black Pepper Fries, I'm not sure what's so XTreme about
them, but they're still tasty. Nice thickness and crunch, but personally I would have appreciate more flavor. A solid fry though and worth a quarter o' yo' plate.
-SUNDAE BAR, I'm still in a good mood from the sundae I made for dessert. An icecream lovers paradise with your choice of oreo crumble, butterfinger bits, nuts, chocolate chips, nuts, rainbow sprinkles, hot fudge, whipped cream, and my personal favorite marciano cherries. Beautiful, simply beautiful.

Skip it:
-Apple Fritter, Sally tried it and believes it's not up to our high dessert standard.

Good Luck with your Monday!
PS Enjoy this oddity found:

No comments:

Post a Comment