Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Brunch Spectacular! 9/27

I love breakfast, a LOT. I'd go as far as to say it's my favorite meal of the day. Brunch is pretty awesome too, so here's our first review paying homage to the food of the AM.

Get Again:
-Egg & Cheese on an English Muffin w/ Sausage, My prayers have been answered! The dining hall has finally recognized us breakfast sandwich lovers, especially those that venerate the brilliance that is the sausage, egg, and cheese. Okay, I know that I'm hyping this up a bit, but seriously, that was a wonderfully made breakfast sandwich.

-Buttermilk Pancake, Northwest's pancakes are all around solid. Throw some syrup and strawberries on that baby and you may overdose in awesome.

-Coffee, A heated topic amongst drinkers, whether or not the dining hall's coffee is 'good'. I for one am a fan of the Colombian blend with some splenda and Vanilla Rice Milk* in it. Also my roommate Morgan endorses the Vanilla Cappuccino from the Hot Chocolate Machine, take caution though because it's richness is not suited for the faint of taste.
*Okay, I know what you're thinking: Rice Milk? Don't judge it until you've tried it, Julia my veggie expert turned me on to it and now I won't drink coffee without it!

Skip it:
-Blueberry Stuffed French Toast, Hayley described it as tasty for the first two bites, then rather unpleasant after that.

New Feature! Song of the post:
'Life's a Song' by Patrick Park

No comments:

Post a Comment