Thursday, December 10, 2009

HOLY CRAP my mouth is on fiyahhhhhh

So pretty mellow day today, that is until I got a Grab-n-Go wrap that added some unnecessary spice to my day. Ordered the Buffalo Chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese dressing (which they had to go dig out from the back, sorry for slowing things down!) but did not see the pain and suffering that followed. First bite was lovely, had a little of everything in it, but on bite two I was already feeling the heat. Like a hungry fool I kept going only to realize a few more bites later that my mouth was on fire. Way too much buffalo sauce (punishment for making her find some blue cheese?) resulted in much pain and suffering. My lips were numb, my tongue was throbbing, and I felt the burn go all the way down my throat. NOT COOL. Sad thing is, I will still get this wrap in the future but I have learned my lesson: ask for minimal sauce as to avoid another disastrous experience.



Nellie got the Godfather (an Italian-combo of sorts) on wheat bread, looked good, didn't cause her any distress so I'd say it was a success and a definite "get again."

No comments:

Post a Comment