Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fantabulous dinner in da Northwest

So today was a pretty solid day, Lunch and Dinner were had in Northwest and both were  scrumdiddlyumptious!

Get Again:
-Pasta with portabella mushrooms and ham, creamy and so delicious. I didn't realize had much I had missed mushrooms until I had my first bite.
-The beef quesadilla was also really good, tasted authentic which was a nice surprise. Sadly there was no salsa/sour cream/guac to be found anywhere... maybe next time.
-The roasted chicken (for dinner) was another solid choice from the line, masterfully seasoned, it tasted like something my mom would make, for realsies.
-Aaaaand back with a vengeance: cheese ravioli with meat sauce!!! Such a crowd pleaser :)
-Nellie here, I was so excited to see the Swedish meatballs that I might have squealed in delight. The pasta underneath was smooth and cooked perfectly, the meatballs themselves juicy and delicious and then the gravy, oh the gravy. It was creamy and savory and reminded me why I became a food blogger. It tasted like the kind that my mom makes (Hi mom!) which come straight from the recipe book from Finland.
-The teriyaki chicken was perfect. A+. It was moist, flavorful, easy to cut, and was a great companion for my salad. Keep it coming.



Keeping in theme with all things fabulous, the Ice-Cream selection of last night was wonderful. They had my three favorites, Black Raspberry, Moose Tracks, and Cake Batter. Keep that coming and you'll keep your food bloggers happy Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment